Construction shall not be carried out at low temperature in winter, construction temperature shall not be less than 5 C, and construction shall not be carried out in gale and fog days of grade 5 or above. If processing and installation are required under such conditions, the surface layer of EPS light-weight components and the special adhesive of Yongding must be made of special raw materials with anti-freezing ingredients. Otherwise, cracks will occur, water resistance will decline, seriously affecting the quality of the whole system.
The base surface should not be too dry, remove the oil dirt, demoulding agent and other attachments that hinder the bonding of the base surface. The protruding, empty drum and loose parts should be removed and leveled, and no delamination, empty drum or crack should be found. At the same time, there is no need to wet the wall, and the surface should not be powdered, peeled, explosive ash, alkali return. When the old building is rebuilt, the original base coatings are thoroughly removed, the empty viscous and empty parts of the original facing bricks are polished on the overly smooth parts.
Whatever material you choose, you should pay attention to some minor features, such as environmental factors and other human factors, to ensure that the decoration can proceed normally.
Specification for Installation of EPS Lines
EPS Line Installation Specification: Installation workers'first installation operation must be conducted under the guidance of the company's on-site engineers.
I。 Construction Tools
Saw blade, hand saw, tape ruler, angle ruler, wiper, wallpaper knife, scissors, supporting board, 2m ruler, broom, grey knife, electric mixer, wire brush, ink bucket, sandpaper, electric heating wire for cutting moulding, etc。
II. Construction Technology
1. Other construction procedures, such as wall surface, windows, doors and openings, have been completed and accepted.
(1) grass-roots clean-up.
(1) Clean up the residual floating ash, oil stain of demoulding agent and the empty part of plastering on the concrete wall.
(2) Remove the splitting concrete blocks, inclusions and empty drums at the wall joints, and repair them again; the eaves of windowsills are found by 2% cement mortar, and all kinds of openings of external walls are packed tightly.
③要求粘贴聚苯板表面平整度偏差不超过4 mm,超差时对突出墙面处进行打磨,对凹进部位进行找补（需找补厚度超过6 mm时用1：3水泥砂浆抹灰,需找补厚度小于6 mm时由保温施工单位用聚合物
(3) The surface flatness deviation of pasted polystyrene board should not exceed 4 mm. When the surface flatness deviation exceeds 4 mm, the protruding wall surface should be polished and the concave part should be repaired. (1:3 cement mortar should be used to plaster the concave part when the thickness exceeds 6 mm, and polymer should be used by the thermal insulation construction unit when the thickness is less than 6 mm.)
The bonded mortar is used to find and mend the wall to ensure that the evenness of the whole wall is within 4 mm, and the Yin and Yang angles are square and smooth up and down。
(2) Preparing mortar.
The mortar used in construction is divided into special bonding mortar and surface polymer anti-cracking mortar。
(2) When mixing with hand-held electric mixer, the quality ratio of bonded mortar is water: mortar = 1:5, mixing with water; mixing time is more than 5 minutes, mixing must be full, uniform, moderate consistency and a certain degree of viscosity。
③砂浆调制完毕后，须静置5 min，使用前再次进行搅拌，拌制好的砂浆应在1 h内用完。
(3) After the mortar has been prepared, it must be kept for 5 minutes, stirred again before use, and the mixed mortar should be used up within 1 hour.
(3) Before bonding the polyphenyl board, a special interfacial agent is applied on the bonding surface of the polyphenyl board, which can enhance the bonding force between the polyphenyl board and the bonding mortar; after drying the interfacial agent, the polymer bonding mortar can be applied on the wall for bonding construction.
（4）预粘板端翻包网格布在飘窗板、挑檐、阳台、伸缩缝等位置预先粘贴板边翻包网格布，将不小于220 mm宽的网格布中的80 mm宽用专用黏结砂浆牢固粘贴在基面上(黏结砂浆厚度不得超过2 mm)
(4) Pre-bonded plate end turning-over grid cloth is pre-pasted in the position of floating window board, eaves, balcony, expansion joint, etc. 80 mm wide of grid cloth less than 220 mm wide will be firmly pasted on the foundation with special bonding mortar (bonding mortar thickness shall not exceed 2 mm).
2. According to the construction drawings, the positioning line (midline or edge line) is popped up at the part where EPS components are to be installed.
3. Cut EPS components according to drawing installation size. EPS components are of standard size, and splicing seam width should be considered when cutting.
4。 When pasting EPS components, the mesh cloth should turn over the package。 If there are special circumstances, it can paste directly without turning over the package。 Polyphenylene EPS component binder uses high quality bonding mortar, uses thin layer full bonding method to bond, and extrudes EPS component forcefully to make mortar overflow from the periphery, the bonding joint width is not more than 3mm。
。 The bond seam should follow the bond, the grey seam should be full, and the surface of EPS components should be kept clean。
5. For larger EPS components, temporary fixing of support is required during installation.
6。 When assembling, if splicing is needed, the size and angle of assembling should be measured in advance and pre-assembling should be carried out in the flat place, with the gap not more than 3mm。 Using high quality bonded mortar as splicing bonding material, the consistency of mortar can be slightly higher, and the thin layer full bonding method is adopted。 Slightly required for splicing。
Equilibrium force extrusion hammering, so as to meet the requirements of the ash seam。
7。 After splicing, the gray knife is used to flatten the gray seam, so that the EPS components can be integrated。 After drying, if there is excess bonded mortar left at the joint of EPS components, it can be polished with mortar paper。
8. After drying, the splicing parts of EPS components are treated with special anti-cracking adhesive for EPS components. The treatment method is shown in the instructions for the use of the special anti-cracking adhesive.
9。 Sewing treatment: When the bonding seam width is not more than 3mm, sandpaper polishing treatment is carried out on the next day after installation, and 100 mm wide glass fiber mesh cloth is pasted with high-quality cover mortar, the thickness is less than 2mm; when the bonding seam width is larger than 3mm, thin polyphenylene sheet is used to fill the seam, and then excellent use is obtained。
The quality cover mortar is strengthened by pasting 100mm wide glass fiber mesh cloth. After drying, if there is excess mortar left at the joint of thread foot, the treatment method is the same as above.
10。 After the construction of EPS components, attention should be paid to the protection of finished products, and pedal and impact of heavy objects should be strictly prohibited。 In case of damage, the whole EPS component should be removed and reassembled。